There are several reasons why your computer can be slow. Especially when it happens suddenly, then it can be slow because of malware (spyware, adware, trojans, viruses..) present Windows PCs typically slow down as applications are installed and used. Whether using word processing, spreadsheets, internet, games or anything else, hard drives fill with temporary files that do not always get removed when no longer needed. Your computer has finite resources at hand. You keep on adding more programs, drivers, pictures, music, movies, utilities and so much more. They take up the resources of your computer and diminish its overall performance. You then get to face frequent system freezes and even system crashes.
It is also a fact that NEW computers run slower than older computers. Unfortunately there isn't much you can change about. This issue can be caused by any of the below possibilities.
1. Not enough hard disk space.
2. Left over programs and bad files.
3. Data Corruption.
4. Missing Windows updates / Outdated drivers.
5. Computer is overheating.
6. Corrupt OS.
7. Bad Hardware.
8. Spyware and Adware
10. Browser Hijacks
11. Damaged Operating System
12. Old or Conflicting Windows Device Drivers
13. Hard Drive Errors or Fragmentation Issues
14. Specific Hardware troubles
15. Malicious Programs
Our experts will help you:
MDI Tech Support computer optimization service, PC Health Check, includes system tweaks that will reduce your computer's start-up time, delete unwanted files and remove unnecessary background processes.
• Install missing critical updates and security patches for Windows®
• Update existing antispyware and antivirus definitions and software
• Clear out temporary files
• Clear out start-up files
• Remove other unwanted files to free hard drive space
• Update your software applications
• Schedule automated tasks like hard-drive scanning and defragmenter
• Windows Firewall configuration
• Remove freeware, shareware and trialware
• Enhance boot time of your machine by optimizing startup programs
• Configure your browser to desired security levels
• Remove unwanted toolbars and add-ons that slow your computer
Estimated Resolution Time: 2-4 Hours
MDI Tech Support Annual Unlimited Subscription Plan
Get MDI Tech Support which provides you access to expert assistance for your PC and its peripherals for a period of 1 year. You get:
• Expert assistance 24/7 support for 1 year for 1 computer
• Unlimited number of calls, remote sessions or chats
• Support with software installation and setup
• Troubleshoot configuration issues with PC and peripherals
• Virus removal and security services
• Backup and restore services
• PC optimization services to make your PC go faster
• Get help on how to better use your PC and applications.
Annual Unlimited Tech Support for just $129.99
Call us for premium Tech support +855-752-4075